Plushie Gin, Doujin IchiIshi
Jun. 18th, 2012 08:49 amI have adopted a new pheleon Bleach plushie! My daughter has temporary custody of him at the moment. Ah Gin--I still miss you. The plush will help. It was getting to where I would get misty-eyed every time I passed those persimmon trees in my mom's neighborhood.

lady_leia_solo loooooook! Remember your prize-winning entry for the bleachness IchiIshi contest?
la_kalaka drew a doujin for it! Here's the cover! http://kala-k.deviantart.com/art/Back-to-Back-Cover-308944967

Been lazy updating re Bleach goodies--go wander over to http://deathberry.com/index.php for stuffs. I've been working in the yard in the terrible heat and am exhausted all the time. Maybe this week's chapter will get me all pumped up--nothing like impending doom to stir the soul. Looking forward to the destruction of Soul Society and all that spells for Bleach's Final Arc.


Been lazy updating re Bleach goodies--go wander over to http://deathberry.com/index.php for stuffs. I've been working in the yard in the terrible heat and am exhausted all the time. Maybe this week's chapter will get me all pumped up--nothing like impending doom to stir the soul. Looking forward to the destruction of Soul Society and all that spells for Bleach's Final Arc.
no subject
Date: 2012-06-18 02:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-06-18 06:09 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-06-19 12:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-06-19 04:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-06-19 10:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-06-19 11:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-06-19 10:34 am (UTC)Live Journal is being a bitch about scrapbook images... SIGH. Here's a new link:
no subject
Date: 2012-07-03 01:06 am (UTC)I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and buy me a Gin plushie. He's too adorable.
(What beautiful dark eyes your daughter has!)
no subject
Date: 2012-06-24 04:24 am (UTC)