[identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_debbiechan_/ posting in [community profile] bleachness


here be all the goodies at Bleach Asylum

And yes, this seems to be a "reaction" chapter like my Syn, who knows everything, predicted, and it seems to be simliar to the SS wind-down when Aizen started talking. I wasn't expecting to see Ishida. Narrow fangirl that I am, I am concerned about what he's wearing. Kubo isn't the sort to waste a costume design. Someone called Renji and Ishida the "Red and White Bondage Twins".... I...
um... WHAT HAS MAYURI DONE TO MY BABY!???

Wow, it feels good to have a plot back.




Speaking of RenIshi bondage. <.< ( My fanboi readers can either skip this rec or just THROW UP NOW and hurry up and comment on 314 below) I bring you yet another fic rec from [personal profile] nehalenia a yaoi writer who can give you the hard sex along with canon characterization and omg plot. And while she wrote this for White Day, it was New Year's, Xmas, Hannukah, and Fourth of July all wrapped up in one for me because it was RENISHI. I can retire! (not that I will!) But holy hell, someone's writing RenIshi like this, woo!

Lucky Shinigami (Yaoi, NC17, Renji and Ishida)

Date: 2008-03-12 03:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] viola-canina.livejournal.com
Wow, these spoilers sound so exciting! O.O Thank you for the link. *o*

Date: 2008-03-12 03:25 pm (UTC)
incandescens: (Default)
From: [personal profile] incandescens
I am purring over those spoilers.

I will also indulge myself and take a guess, based on the fact that she's about the only captain or vice-captain (at least, VC who wasn't attached to one of the three traitors) that we can't see in that gorgeous spread, and that she is normally glued to her Captain's side, that Nanao has been left behind to keep charge of Seireitai. After all, they couldn't leave it undefended, and given her experience running 8th while her Captain is off indulging, Nanao has to be one of the more admin-experienced vice-captains.

Though it would also be very interesting if she were affiliated with the mysterious Kidou Corps. (Especially as I seem to recall they have something to do with opening gates. Hrm.)

Date: 2008-03-12 03:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaina.livejournal.com
Nanao bossing around Seireitei? There's a fic there.

Date: 2008-03-12 04:35 pm (UTC)
incandescens: (Default)
From: [personal profile] incandescens
YAMAMOTO : Will someone kindly explain why all the money has been reassigned from the alcohol budget to the library budget?

Date: 2008-03-12 05:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaina.livejournal.com
I think Yamajii is more likely to have a tea budget.

Date: 2008-03-12 11:37 pm (UTC)
incandescens: (Default)
From: [personal profile] incandescens
Good point.

Date: 2008-03-12 04:36 pm (UTC)
incandescens: (Default)
From: [personal profile] incandescens
Well, she has to be _somewhere_ -- and KT has carefully shown us all the other VCs standing around behind their Captains. And Soul Society can't have been left undefended.

And I dream of seeing her zanpakutou, too. (But you know who my favourite characters are . . .)

Date: 2008-03-12 03:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nehalenia.livejournal.com
Ack! What HAS Mayuri done to Ishida???? And I hate that his Quincy costume is different now, as that was my favorite one so far. Damn! And Orihime useless? Is Aizen faking? Because he went to all that trouble to get her and didn't ever DO anything with her, did he? *bangs head*

Thanks mucho for the rec! ^_^

Date: 2008-03-12 03:49 pm (UTC)
incandescens: (Default)
From: [personal profile] incandescens
Forgive me, but --

-- Aizen's making a big announcement about what he's about to do, to all his enemies, and you trust him to speak the truth?

(I for one have serious doubts about his big "this is what I've been up to all along" speech back in Soul Society. What a wonderful opportunity for disinformation that was.)

Date: 2008-03-12 03:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hidden-gems.livejournal.com
All right, I'm really curious about Ishida and Renji's clothes, but JYUUUUUUUUUU!! <3

Date: 2008-03-12 03:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathlike.livejournal.com
Red mixed with white is pink... Why is my Ichigo Strawberry of Szayel Aporro so strong?

Date: 2008-03-12 04:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathlike.livejournal.com
SZAYEL IS WELL ABOVE THE SKY. OF COURSE, HE WILL RETURN!

Szayel Aporro is the Divine King of Cosmology of Predictions.

Date: 2008-03-12 05:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hidden-gems.livejournal.com
I noticed that too. Hmm...

Date: 2008-03-12 03:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] andrew-jp.livejournal.com
"My fanboi readers can either skip this rec or just THROW UP NOW and hurry up and comment on 314 below"

Thank you.

That ending spread is so goddamn cool. It's been way, way too long since we've seen Soi Fong, Shunsui, and Komamura.

Date: 2008-03-12 03:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deathlike.livejournal.com
Inform me when the 11th Division will get struck down (laughs hysterically). When one's face looks like a damn Buddhist and strength holds like 31,650 damn army of a volcano eruption!!! Time for the 11th of Justice Division to run to the finish line and kick some sneaky fox-snake of an action... Cause everyone was struck down while Kento/do of a Kenpachi and Madamare Ikkaku always remain standing, even when fallen!

Date: 2008-03-12 04:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] r0ck3tsci3ntist.livejournal.com
Whoa! Plot is plotty!

awesome rec!

Date: 2008-03-12 05:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] yamashita-nana.livejournal.com
waking up to spoilers is wonderful.
OMG
I dont know what to say.
I cant wait to read.

Date: 2008-03-12 05:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] grass-angel.livejournal.com
My jaw dropped when I saw the spoilers last night.
But the strappy things are rather concerning. At least Rukia's concious.

Date: 2008-03-12 09:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xilvrin.livejournal.com
I feel like this is the end of the first HM Arc, and is the beggining of the War Arc.

I'm torn on the outfits. For one... RenIshi matching outfits! but on the other hand, they could be from Mayuri, which, *ick*.

And Komamura gets to do something after being in obscurity for so long? Yay! I was thinking he might be happier in HM, where he wouldn't be the only animal-person in existance (of course, I think he'd be happiest in my origonal comics, where its nothing but supernatural canine-people, no need for a wicker-basket mask).

Date: 2008-03-12 09:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] spanky-o.livejournal.com
My first thought that came to mind when I saw the last page was: "OMFG GINxRANGIKU REUNION!"

*sigh* Such a shipper...

Date: 2008-03-12 10:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] escarboucle.livejournal.com
I thought the very same actually. I hope we'll have some interactions at least.

Date: 2008-03-12 11:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vesperh.livejournal.com
I share the concern about Renji and Ishida's inexplicable outfits, which make them look like they're headed for prison. Boys, are you in trouble? Do you need bail money?

Profile

bleachness: (Default)
bleachness

August 2016

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324 252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 13th, 2026 03:14 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios